Meal planner FREE printable – “Lavender”
Meal planner printable
Planning – how to start (meal planner)? Where to look for ideas? How to shop All this can be grasped because planning meals for the whole week is not so difficult.
Are you planning your meals for the whole week? It will be much simpler and faster with this planner!
When I talk about planning meals with friends, we often hear to them: great, cool, but I can’t make it because …: I’m busy / I don’t have time / I’m chaotic / I don’t have determination / I can’t cook. It’s easy with our meal planner! No more excuses and work!
- Make a menu.
- Plan your meals around foods that are on sale.
- Plan at least one meatless meal a week.
- Check your pantry, refrigerator, and freezer.
- Enjoy grains more often.
- Avoid recipes that need a special ingredient.
- Look for seasonal recipes.
- Plan to use leftovers.
- Make extras.
- Know what your family likes to eat.
Free printable here:
Right-click and save the .png file to your computer.
Check other templates from the “Lavender” series:
- Spend time each week looking for recipes.
- Create a place to save recipes, and keep it SIMPLE.
- Ask your partner, family, and roommates what they like to eat.
- Check the weather.
- Keep a meal journal.
- Start a calendar.
- Go with theme nights (soup night, pasta night, beans).
- Choose a shopping day and make a shopping list.
- Check what’s on sale.
- Plan for leftovers.
- Prep food as soon as you get back from the store.
- Cook components of your meals.
- Be strategic about freezing.
- Don’t overstuff the refrigerator.
- Keep a well-stocked pantry.