How to Get Organic Reach on Social Media 2020.
With the arrival of the new year, Facebook has been dominated by paid advertising. Is it possible to increase organic reach? What activities will help you increase your audience?
Organic methods of gaining coverage in social media enable building a loyal relationship with potential clients. Such actions, from the recipient’s perspective, are much more effective than intrusive, ubiquitous advertising. However, to achieve the desired effect, it is worth combining paid advertising with activities that will increase organic reach.
What other measures should you implement to increase organic reach?
- Publish viral video – nothing attracts the viewer’s attention like video. If you want to generate interest from your audience, focus on video content. This also applies to stream, i.e. live reports that not only arouse the curiosity of the recipients. Also, allow them to be up to date with the news introduced by the company.
- Tell a story – the storytelling technique still works. Mainly because it helps to show the recipient the authenticity of the company, which translates into developing brand loyalty. Remember, however, not to bore the recipient with a duplicate pattern. How to do it? Engage the recipient emotionally.
- Use chatbot – expressly answering the client’s question is the key to his satisfaction. If the specificity of the products or services you offer means that you regularly receive questions from the same category from customers, make your work easier, saving time, while guaranteeing the recipient a sense that the company offering the services is professional and mainly focused on taking care of your client. Helping customers will create in the people the feeling that the company puts customer satisfaction first, not profit.
- Build customer relationships – social media is not just an additional channel through which you can sell a product. It is primarily a field in which you can build a relationship with the customer. Thereby tying him to the brand. Developing the client’s awareness that communication is not one-sided and that you can count on the support of the store at every stage of the purchasing process, translates into the fact that the customer will be more willing to come back, using our offer again
- Be responsive – regular publications on social media are one thing, while customer relationship activity is another. Put yourself in the role of an expert in your field – comment, respond, respond. This will further increase the sense of loyalty in the customer, who, feeling the interest from the company, will be more willing to return to the store to stock up on offered products or services again
Increasing organic reach.
Increasing organic reach in the era of ubiquitous advertising is undoubtedly a difficult task that brings insufficient results. However, it is not worth giving up on them, focusing only on paid advertising.